• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Am i missing something. Or prices of used glocks gone up...uglier the higher it goes

I think we should just adopt a price list. Maybe everyone should be limited to ask 85% of buds gun shop pricing and a buyer be restricted to offering 75% of said pricing. Then of course we there will be a requirement of the same number of mags and box and documents. Of course then everyone will complain because we dont like the new rules.
I told the Ford dealer I wanted a fully loaded Raptor for the base price of a standard F150, he said "are you one of dem ODT members", no idea what he meant by that.
In for the ODT price list and butthurt that will sorely follow.

And yeah, yeah...I know. It's their gun they ask whatever they want for it...blah blah...blah blah blah....

Doesn't stop me from thinking WTF! when I see many of the ads on this website. (not just Glucks) I'm just here to stir **** up.

dont-mind-me-iamiust-stirring-the-pot-com-17878785.png

So im trying to figure out how used glocks are priced as equal if not more than new from a store.

And if a blind person with 2 amputated arms use a soldering iron with their teeth jackes up the frame....price goes up?

Dim night sights seems to push the View attachment 1501132 View attachment 1501133 View attachment 1501134 View attachment 1501135 View attachment 1501136 prices up as well. And if there is holster in the package.....the kind no one ever uses....prices seems to skyrocket .

I simply dont understand the logic behind this. Someone show me the light please

You must have read the rules. You started the glock price rant on the correct day.:first:

Back
Top Bottom