• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Am I the only one that doesn't care when celebrities croak?

Sad when the odd one who gave me good memories dies, Bowie springs to mind, I'll heave a sigh when Pink Floyd members start keeling over, otherwise, not so much.

David Bowie was a bleeding heart liberal. Regardless of his desire to be "apolitical" He would have invested the most of his profit that he could possibly muster to quell your American freedoms. Nice music, s***ty ideology. Rot in pieces Bowie.

David Bowie was a bleeding heart liberal. Regardless of his desire to be "apolitical" He would have invested the most of his profit that he could possibly muster to quell your American freedoms. Nice music, s***ty ideology. Rot in pieces Bowie.

Zingy Stardust? I had no idea?

It is sad when chance to fulfill your dream is gone. I always dreamed of jumping Princess Diana's bones. Hell, Charles didn't want it. Prolly be even better letting him watch. She might have just showed him what he was missing. Elton sang that Candle In The Wind Song at the funeral. I cry every time I hear it.

You can still jump her bones ya just gotta dig her up first. Yes I'm going to hell.

Back
Top Bottom