• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Am I the only one that sees this and just shakes my head..........

This guy just called and wants his pistols back. He also is threatening to sue for posting pics without his permission.

images

if you have been to Shot show you will see why they are labeling these guns operator, special forces, spec ops... every 120 pound skinny tacticool civilian has a pair of tactical cargo pants on, operator belt, knife in pocket, shooting shirt on...they are just marketing..
Sorta like guys that think they can't go to the Buck a rama without wearing camo?

if you have been to Shot show you will see why they are labeling these guns operator, special forces, spec ops... every 120 pound skinny tacticool civilian has a pair of tactical cargo pants on, operator belt, knife in pocket, shooting shirt on...they are just marketing..
hell yeah and the cool hat

I shake my head at most folks at the gun shows or the range. Try humping that tricked out ar 10 miles and see how cool it is. Or drag it through the mud and see if it fires. Another one that gets me are overweight and out of shape prepper types. Sorry brother, if you can't drop now and do 50 and go run 5 miles you need to rethink your prepping stuff. Prep yourself first.

Btw I'm 38 years old and just about always finish in the top of any race I do (5k, 10k, 1/2 marathon or OCR)

I am waiting on the "New" 2018 models.....the "Chaplain Corp", the "Ordinance Corp", the "Transportation Corp", and the "Quarter Master Corp" before I spend my tax return dollars! I may hold out for the long awaited "Adjutant General's Corps" with the "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Shield....Save Me From The Battlefield" motto inscribed in the ejection port side of the slide!

Edit to add: Just last week I bought the "Aviation" model!
View attachment 1058544
LMAO!!! :pound:

:blue: <-- guy should sell his HK USP Tactical because it's posing.

I know what you mean- Dan Wesson has the Point Man 1911. The USP comes with a threaded barrel and match trigger and it becomes tactical.

I want a gun that says Strategic on it.

I shake my head at most folks at the gun shows or the range. Try humping that tricked out ar 10 miles and see how cool it is. Or drag it through the mud and see if it fires. Another one that gets me are overweight and out of shape prepper types. Sorry brother, if you can't drop now and do 50 and go run 5 miles you need to rethink your prepping stuff. Prep yourself first.
Hey now I resemble that remark. In my old age I have got fat and lazy but I can still shoot and communicate. Move on the other hand not so much. ;)

:blue: <-- guy should sell his HK USP Tactical because it's posing.

I know what you mean- Dan Wesson has the Point Man 1911. The USP comes with a threaded barrel and match trigger and it becomes tactical.

I want a gun that says Strategic on it.
Strategic I'm down with that. ;)

Btw I'm 38 years old and just about always finish in the top of any race I do (5k, 10k, 1/2 marathon or OCR)

You forgot to mention humble

Back
Top Bottom