• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Am I the only one that sees this and just shakes my head..........

Not so much a question as a statement. I think a gun called Special Forces is ****tarded.

I think you have to call "them" humpin mentally challenged...
upload_2017-2-10_15-53-21.png

Not so much what it says on the side of the pistol but what it says on the price tag. Ouch! I mean they look good and probably shoot good. But better than 7-8 glocks? 3-4 mid grade 1911s? Ill never know.

Yeah and i remember in the mid/late 90s the FBI HRT switched from tricked I Hi Powers to custom 1911s from someone like We Brown or Wilson Combat.

The regional FBI SWAT teams got SAI Professionals. FBI HRT got Les Baers.

I never really cared what name or number they called my gun by. If it was a good gun and I wanted it, I got it.

Ain't like this "phenomenon" hasn't been around for a long time. What's so high power about the Hi Power? Or naming cartridges after big bottles of champagne.

These guns have unique features that are only available on these models. For instance, there's the lettering and sometimes a unique logo. And they also have...well...lettering and maybe even a skull.

Bought a Les Baer last year. Love the pistol but absolutely HATE the "TR SPECIAL" and lightning bolt on shield device on the right side.

Back
Top Bottom