• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Am I the only one that sees this and just shakes my head..........

I could care less about the name. Ed Brown or Wilson Combat could call them Little Lady Unicorn and I'd still love to have one. The product will speak for itself

image.jpeg

I'm waiting or some gun company, or customization shop, to come out with an "angel of death" themed pistol for Goth/ Punk / Psycho crowd of wanna-be killers.

Call the gun the "Reaper Nine" and have skulls and crossbones and all kinds of demonic images on it, with this big Angel of Death image on each side of the grip frame:

angle of death.jpg

Oh, and this gun would could be paired with the R.I.P. ammo. They'd complement each other.

The regional FBI SWAT teams got SAI Professionals. FBI HRT got Les Baers.

I never really cared what name or number they called my gun by. If it was a good gun and I wanted it, I got it.

Ain't like this "phenomenon" hasn't been around for a long time. What's so high power about the Hi Power? Or naming cartridges after big bottles of champagne.
Took a second, but LOL!

I'm waiting or some gun company, or customization shop, to come out with an "angel of death" themed pistol for Goth/ Punk / Psycho crowd of wanna-be killers.

Call the gun the "Reaper Nine" and have skulls and crossbones and all kinds of demonic images on it, with this big Angel of Death image on each side of the grip frame:

View attachment 1059958

Oh, and this gun would could be paired with the R.I.P. ammo. They'd complement each other.
Close enough. It's called the "Grim Reaper".

cdn2.armslist.com_sites_armslist_uploads_posts_2014_10_01_3556581_01_9mm_grim_reaper_pistol_640.jpg

http://www.armslist.com/posts/3556581/columbus-ohio-handguns-for-sale--9mm-grim-reaper-pistol

My only "tacticool" pistol is a Sig. The only way to know that it's "different" is the little silver boat anchor on the slide.

Back
Top Bottom