• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Am I wrong? (delivery drivers)

xldcHEg.jpg

delivery drivers get robbed/shot/killed for a few bucks
best they dont have cash on them
when i was a kid working at pizza hut one of our drivers
was robbed and got the **** kicked out of him.
he spent a few days in the hospital.
So, drivers shouldn't take cash as payment. Just as easy to rob after delivery as before.
I get so sick of eating out. But, a typical day for us: I get off at 0600 and go home. She gets up at 0600 and leaves at 0730. I sleep until noonish; get up take care of animals and lay back down until 1530-1600. Leave for work at 1630. She gets off at 1800-2000, depending on the day. This is anywhere from 5 days a week to 2 weeks in a row... We both actually love to cook, but when I am on nights, we are never there at the same time.
Crock Pot?

Crock Pot?

When I am not on night shift and/or working so much OT, we do cook at home. To be honest, I don't eat at home when I am working. All my meals are consumed at work. And, it is much easier just to go out the 1 or 2 nights that I am at home than to buy groceries and cook. I have no idea what she eats as I am not there. But, I did notice that there is a huge supply of frozen pizzas in the freezer. :)

As a delivery driver it's smart to have a small amount of change. That way if someone doesn't have the exact amount you can help out to avoid it coming out of your tip or the order being returned like in this case

I am going to have to disagree w/ you on this one. Life goes on...
I completely agree. The driver needs to have a little small change to be able to provide change. We don't always have tons of one's and five's, but they should. I'd send it back as well.

Add to that, I've had servers bring my cash change back to the table in large bills, yet if I am to tip 20% it's not possible. So either I'm to over tip, under tip, or over wait for the server to come back around to break bucks.

Personally, I think its a way of forcing a higher tip, indirectly. Its wrong to treat customers that way... imho!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom