Amazon has locked us out

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
We no longer can offer Amazon pay as a checkout option. We have now been locked out of them and PayPal for having firearms related content.

Featured listings and $1 a month subscriptions will be temporarily down while I find a replacement.

To start or renew a regular subscription you can do so here and I will manually add it.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/help/classifiedsoptions/

I'll update this page as I get new information.

It's interesting that I don't see anything in the prohibited items or activities that mentions "firearm related content", only sales of those items. We are not using Amazon pay to "buy" firearms at all. Either way, it's not like they are going to change their mind...

This is the only firearm statement in the prohibited item or activities that I see...

"Firearms and Weapons — includes ammunition, guns, rifles, shotguns, pistols, other firearms, knives (automatic, spring-loaded knives, throwing, etc.), brass knuckles, or other weapons."

WOW that sux.....it's almost like there was a nefarious liberal agenda they were supporting or something.

Who is with me in dumping their Amazon Prime accounts?
cricket.GIF

I'm waiting on a real lawyer that understands the constitution to sue Amazon and Paypal's ass. Enjoyment of a constitutionally protected right is not something a company doing business with the public can discriminate against...
Sure they can...they cannot be forced to process our payments any more than a bakery in CO can be forced to make LGBTQ themed cakes.....

The Bakery won that round.....they don't have to make the cake.
Amazon would win, they would not have to take the money.

Back
Top Bottom