• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Amazon has locked us out

nice try..but very wrong.
i can buy gun stuff on both amazon and ebay..i can pay with amazon pay and paypal...
the only way your argument works is if they drop everyone who sells gun "stuff"
if the baker had refused to make a cake for one gay couple,but would make one for you and your life partner,then they would have lost..
ampal is trying to weed out the little guys,not the big guys. they may make a few k a year off of the otd,they make a few k an hour with ebay and amazon..
see how that works,its all or nothing.

I'm not sure how an all or nothing wobuild change anything. A private business can refuse service for whatever reason.

I'm not sure how an all or nothing wobuild change anything. A private business can refuse service for whatever reason.
private business yes,but they cant discriminate. thats what they are doing.they are saying its ok for others to get payed selling gun parts with their service,but not anyone on this website.. also,its not even gun sales,its just services.. they chose to single out Steve and refuse service. why choose him,unless they find something about him they dont like. did they see he got married a while back? to a woman? do they hate heterosexual men and its a form of sexual discrimination?
we need to start playing by the left's rules...no such thing as a fair fight,never been in one. i always fight to win,not to be fair....

So if Chick fil a chooses not to serve geys and women who have had abortions? (this would take some investigating but someone did some investigating to know what was so "bad" about ODT). If they ran an ad ; they would get sued

F0FAD895-F3F4-40D5-ABA4-CC7E2A1E586E.gif

Back
Top Bottom