• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Amazon OTF knife $35 good deal

chucklenut chucklenut sells Mr Stabby's cheaper...jus' sayin'...

In fact I believe you could get 2 Mr Stabby's for the cost of 1 of the Amazon knives...

I have one of those and like it but wanted something shorted and easier to pocket carry,
and jeep78, your prerogative, I use them for damn near everything from 35 LB buckets of cat litter to yard tools ie: Trimmers, blowers, beats me toting that heavy stuff from store to car then car to house and the prices are usually better than Wally world.

those small ones suck ass and the test one i got broke hella fast; i was trying out a comepeting knife i could sell for 10 bucks or so and they didnt fit the test at all. at least the one i purchased didnt make the grade

the other ones, a size larger, the metal seems to be of higher quality and have not had any failures yet to date

they all come from the same place in china, and you can get different blade styles for them, i just think the tanto style is the best one and most practical. 35 is way too much for these things. i sell mine for 20 for 1, 3 for 50, 5 or more for 15 each

holler at your boy

those small ones suck ass and the test one i got broke hella fast; i was trying out a comepeting knife i could sell for 10 bucks or so and they didnt fit the test at all. at least the one i purchased didnt make the grade

the other ones, a size larger, the metal seems to be of higher quality and have not had any failures yet to date

they all come from the same place in china, and you can get different blade styles for them, i just think the tanto style is the best one and most practical. 35 is way too much for these things. i sell mine for 20 for 1, 3 for 50, 5 or more for 15 each

holler at your boy

Throw out what you have here. I'm sure you'd get some buyers.

RiverBend RiverBend
How long have you been carrying that one? Does it hold an edge well? Hard to sharpen?
mine is aluminum cased with 440 steel. it wont hold an edge forever but are easy to sharpen

also, these things have some good weight and points to it. i got good at tossing my test one underhanded into cardboard and particle board from about 6 to 8 feet back

mine is aluminum cased with 440 steel. it wont hold an edge forever but are easy to sharpen

also, these things have some good weight and points to it. i got good at tossing my test one underhanded into cardboard and particle board from about 6 to 8 feet back
The first one I bought, the Amazon one, carried about 2 months now and haven't had to sharpen it, good and sharp both sides.
The Mr Stabby I have had over a year and stopped carrying daily due to length and the fact that the window breaker tended to knock the bark off my hand every time I reached in the pocket it was clipped into. I picked it up at the Jefferson Flea Mkt as I waded thru a sea of Hombre's, in my Border Patrol cap with my wife scared to death.

Back
Top Bottom