• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Amazon prime day

Agreed. 90% of it is off brand Chinese junk. That being said, I scored a deal for 5 lbs of french burnt peanuts... Amazon distribution center is 12miles from the house. Should be here by 9pm tonight. Ordered it 4hours ago.

I've gotten to the point that I order all my toiletries off Amazon. Buy in bulk, cheaper than the grocery store and have it in 2 days.

BUT, the other night I was a few adult beverages in to my evening when I decided to order toothbrushes. A pack of 12 for $6. My fat fingers apparently hit the 0 after the 1 in the quantities. How long does it take to go through 120 toothbrushes?
hqdefault.jpg

I've gotten to the point that I order all my toiletries off Amazon. Buy in bulk, cheaper than the grocery store and have it in 2 days.

BUT, the other night I was a few adult beverages in to my evening when I decided to order toothbrushes. A pack of 12 for $6. My fat fingers apparently hit the 0 after the 1 in the quantities. How long does it take to go through 120 toothbrushes?
In Alabama? Ten generations or about 300 years.

I just went in and grabbed a few things that I knew I needed or was going to buy anyway. Saved a few shekels. Like the odt amazon doesn’t have as many deals these days as have had in the past.. I think Bexos is paying his ex ole lady with proceeds from prime day so deals are few and far between

Back
Top Bottom