• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Amazon Ring cameras hacked, kids spied on and harassed

I’m in my early 30s, but find this meme hilarious and spot on. No way I am putting any of these devices in my home.
FF55602E-2B29-47A5-8115-9059134B317A.jpeg

I don't use it either. My security system is hard wired. I have firestick TV that is Alexa capable but I don't use it and not sure if it can monitor like the stand alone rigs can.

Yes, Firestick is a spying device just like the rest of them. It records your voice 24/7.

Fugitaboudit. If you have a smart phone you’re activities can be monitored 24/7. And you are often giving permission for it by agreeing to the terms and conditions of the apps your downloading. There is nothing the latest spy devices are capable of that your phone isn't. :tinfoil3:

you gotta be retarded to put a recording device in your home that is connected to big tech clouds. the most i would do would be a ring camera or something that faces the street and thats it

cctv=cameras and rg6 cable plus run a dvr box into a safe and put a monitor on top. done.

you gotta be retarded to put a recording device in your home that is connected to big tech clouds. the most i would do would be a ring camera or something that faces the street and thats it

cctv=cameras and rg6 cable plus run a dvr box into a safe and put a monitor on top. done.

You have a smart phone or a computer? Functionally what is the difference? Serious question. I don’t have those devices because I’m slow to adapt to knew tech. But I don’t see how the speaker on the counter is doing anything the phone I’m typing in right now isn’t.

You have a smart phone or a computer? Functionally what is the difference? Serious question. I don’t have those devices because I’m slow to adapt to knew tech. But I don’t see how the speaker on the counter is doing anything the phone I’m typing in right now isn’t.
it isnt, but i can put the phone in a drawer or turn it off (in theory turn it off) or wrap it in tin foil or something. i know it is a recording device, plus i carry it with me

but a camera is fixed in a position, its a bit different IMO. if i was going to go commit a crime or something nefarious i would leave my cell phone in my house or somewhere lol

it isnt, but i can put the phone in a drawer or turn it off (in theory turn it off) or wrap it in tin foil or something. i know it is a recording device, plus i carry it with me

but a camera is fixed in a position, its a bit different IMO. if i was going to go commit a crime or something nefarious i would leave my cell phone in my house or somewhere lol

Meh. Same theory for the cameras IMO. Don’t do your gangsta stuff in front of the camera. I’m screwed either way. No way I’m going to remember to leave the phone behind or turn off the cameras. I’m the kinda guy that if I were to try drug dealing, I would use half myself and sell the other half to the police.

Meh. Same theory for the cameras IMO. Don’t do your gangsta stuff in front of the camera. I’m screwed either way. No way I’m going to remember to leave the phone behind or turn off the cameras. I’m the kinda guy that if I were to try drug dealing, I would use half myself and sell the other half to the police.
0668A8BA-A85E-44A0-9337-8E65E3A32E10.gif

Sig line worthy for sure.

Back
Top Bottom