• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

America’s Mart in downtown

agrant12

Default rank <2000 posts
ATLien
6   0
Reaction score
I hear all the time of folks purchasing jewelry specifically engagement rings here. I’m married already so my search is checking some watches out. How do folks get in? I assume it’s knowing someone but guess what? You got it! I do not know anyone. I’d like to check it out tomorrow or Thursday if possible.

I hear all the time of folks purchasing jewelry specifically engagement rings here. I’m married already so my search is checking some watches out. How do folks get in? I assume it’s knowing someone but guess what? You got it! I do not know anyone. I’d like to check it out tomorrow or Thursday if possible.

It's wholesale show rooms, you can get in if you have a business you need to pay the registration fee. My cousin has a booth and I've been, unless you're looking to buy something in quantity not many of them have anything for sale. You can talk a few of them into selling "samples", but they're really there to sell 10000 of something to a chain store.

You'd start here:
https://registration.americasmart.com/Buyers/Account/Registration

Building 3 has the cash and carry. Check in with the security desk at the front door. I think the the floors you are allowed to go to are those cash and carry. Prices are not that great compared to outlets and cruise ships. They are all the same. It all comes down to want you are willing to pay for and what’s your price. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom