• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

America’s Mart in downtown

Building 3 has the cash and carry. Check in with the security desk at the front door. I think the the floors you are allowed to go to are those cash and carry. Prices are not that great compared to outlets and cruise ships. They are all the same. It all comes down to want you are willing to pay for and what’s your price. Good luck
No tax on cruise ships

I used to work about a block from there and would shop for jewelry for the wife. One day a week, don't remember which day, all you had to do was show your business card and they would give you a pass to get in. No restrictions on where you could shop. I was in the financial services industry and not connected to retail at all.

Never shopped for watches there. Did get excellent deals on gold bracelets, necklaces and a beautiful sapphire ring. Mine was a suit and tie job and there was a shop there where you could buy pure silk ties for $5 each. Normally would be $65 or more in a regular store.

Still expensive. Marked up due to that. My nephew and his family own a jewelry store and they are 4th gen jewelers. It’s all in the presentation of “no tax” and the mark ups are high. Tourist trap.

The one on Cobb parkway in kennesaw? Super nice folks there.....

Back
Top Bottom