• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo 9MM 124GR FMJ NORMA – QTY 50 $14.99 +tax, 30CPR Free shipping over $150

11 boxes with tax
$9.90 is tax
Thanks!!
1638037674092.png

now that I see this…I didn’t get confirmation email either. But they took my money haha. Is the email from Norma?
Yeah email would be from Norma. They list their business hours as mon-fri 9:00am-4:30pm and last time I ordered it was during those hours when I got a confirmation email right away, this time I ordered late last night so it was outside those hours, not sure if that could have anything to do with getting an email right away vs not getting one yet. Was hoping I didn’t mistype my email address that’s why I was wondering if anyone else placed an order and didn’t get an email immediately

Yeah email would be from Norma. They list their business hours as mon-fri 9:00am-4:30pm and last time I ordered it was during those hours when I got a confirmation email right away, this time I ordered late last night so it was outside those hours, not sure if that could have anything to do with getting an email right away vs not getting one yet. Was hoping I didn’t mistype my email address that’s why I was wondering if anyone else placed an order and didn’t get an email immediately
Yep I placed it yesterday evening and yet to get email thanks

Back
Top Bottom