• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo alert

They received the last dollar they will ever see from me some time ago

Doubt it has mattered to their bottom line and it never will till enough stick to it

Any purchase says to them that they’ve done the right thing

That is what you are telling them

Question ? Would you buy ammunition from them if they also sold dismembered baby parts by the pound ?

With the current social climate, we will inevitably become a country that hates the right to bear arms... Just buy it up where you can while you can. Sheesh.

The virtue signaling BS their piss ant CEO pulled last year ensures I won't buy a damn thing from them. But, if someone is so ill prepared that they need to support organizations such as this after the statements they have made, then I guess that individual has deeper issues to address.

I mean:
download.jpeg

Just roll over and buy whatever from whoever with no conscience. What difference could that make??

With the current social climate, we will inevitably become a country that hates the right to bear arms... Just buy it up where you can while you can. Sheesh.

With all the new "blue state" gun owners, I'm not convinced it is "inevitable" that the 2A is going away. Strikes me as another msm "truth" like "no Republican will ever get elected again because of the changing demographics." They've been peddling that drivel since 1968.

The virtue signaling BS their piss ant CEO pulled last year ensures I won't buy a damn thing from them. But, if someone is so ill prepared that they need to support organizations such as this after the statements they have made, then I guess that individual has deeper issues to address.

I mean:
View attachment 2618566

Just roll over and buy whatever from whoever with no conscience. What difference could that make??

If you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything

Panic is the reaction of the ill prepared

Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it

They could stop producing ammunition all together and I would not miss a day of shooting for the rest of my lifetime - I have been laughed at (by Gun guys) about the amount of ammunition that I have in proportion to number of firearms I own - This even after several supply shortages

I don’t understand the shortsightedness of the “Gun” community on so many levels

Maybe I should of done my research. In that context every purchase does make a difference when you look deeper into everything but I just try to live it up while I can. I don't go on boards pushing to boycott people because one idiot made a decision a whole company should represent. I am sure if I did my homework I would find reasons to but I still stand by my choice. Grab it if you need it and you can't find it anywhere else.

They could stop producing ammunition all together and I would not miss a day of shooting for the rest of my lifetime - I have been laughed at (by Gun guys) about the amount of ammunition that I have in proportion to number of firearms I own - This even after several supply shortages

I don’t understand the shortsightedness of the “Gun” community on so many levels

This 100%

I never understood it as well. I do go to gun stores during panics just to “people watch” and a reminder to myself to stay prepared. Lol

Back
Top Bottom