• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo alert

That’s where I’m at with them. Not to bash the OP here but there’s a reason their shelves are full. And in my opinion hopefully soon their doors will also be closed. It’s like opening a night club that targets the rap audience and then coming out in favor of the KKK and wondering why customers aren’t showing up.:pound:
I only posted for the people in need. I don’t care for how people feel about them. I appreciate and respect everyone’s opinion.

The shelves were full only because they have been closed for over a month and don’t sell the ammo online. Or every time I’ve seen it it says not available for purchase. But I’m sure soon the shelves will be bare.

I only posted for the people in need. I don’t care for how people feel about them. I appreciate and respect everyone’s opinion.

The shelves were full only because they have been closed for over a month and don’t sell the ammo online. Or every time I’ve seen it it says not available for purchase. But I’m sure soon the shelves will be bare.
Like I said, nothing against you. Hopefully you’re able to load up the ammo cans. Happy shooting sir!:thumb:

That’s where I’m at with them. Not to bash the OP here but there’s a reason their shelves are full. And in my opinion hopefully soon their doors will also be closed. It’s like opening a night club that targets the rap audience and then coming out in favor of the KKK and wondering why customers aren’t showing up.:pound:

That's about it! I wasn't taking a shot at the OP (hope it didn't come across that way). A deal is a deal and it never hurts to post them. But there are companies I will never do business with. Dicks and Co. is way up there in my list.

Back
Top Bottom