• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo alert

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

There is a HUGE difference between what WalMart did and what Dick's did and I'm always amazed how any gun owner doesn't know the difference.
WalMart decided not to carry certain products. OK, fine. If that twisted your shorts then so be it. A lot of places don't carry everything I want.

I could care less if Dick's didn't carry certain guns or destroyed their own products. Stupid is one thing, but they went WAY beyond 'stupid'. Dicks' has spent millions to HIRE LOBBYISTS TO ENACT ANTI 2A LEGISLATION. That's not 'hyperbole' and it's not opinion. It is a fact that they are an anti 2A organization. Now if you are one of those in favor of "compromise" and "common sense" gun legislation "if it saves but one child" then they may JUST the place for you to spend your money. Go ahead and make a donation to Everytown or Gabby Giffords. Cut out the middle man.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...res-lobbyists-glover-park-group-a8335611.html
Apparently some of ya'll don't understand the implications of that.
But then again, some of you would buy ammo from Bloomberg and Fienstein I guess if it was a 'deal' or you 'needed' it.

“WalMart decided not to carry certain products“

While this is definitely not a Dick’s move it was certainly a Dick move - Pandering to the left - I have zero tolerance for those who compromise on this issue - It’s literally what has brought us to where we are

Actually there haven’t even been compromises - There has been no give and take - Just give in one direction -

Compromise is settling a dispute by mutual concession

“WalMart decided not to carry certain products“

While this is definitely not a Dick’s move it was certainly a Dick move - Pandering to the left - I have zero tolerance for those who compromise on this issue - It’s literally what has brought us to where we are

Actually there haven’t even been compromises - There has been no give and take - Just give in one direction -

Compromise is settling a dispute by mutual concession
Deciding to not sell a certain product doesn't affect my 2A rights, at all. Now I may choose to not patronize that company hoping they will broaden their inventory but again, that's a simple free market concept.
Hiring lobbyists to enact gun control laws is no where in the same ball park. Hate them both, whatever flips your switch. Just stop trying to compare apples and oranges.
Don't shop at WalMart because you don't like their inventory selection or what you perceive as social posturing, or China or whatever.
Don't shop at Dicks because your money is LITERALLY going to enact anti gun legislation.

Deciding to not sell a certain product doesn't affect my 2A rights, at all. Now I may choose to not patronize that company hoping they will broaden their inventory but again, that's a simple free market concept.
Hiring lobbyists to enact gun control laws is no where in the same ball park. Hate them both, whatever flips your switch. Just stop trying to compare apples and oranges.
Don't shop at WalMart because you don't like their inventory selection or what you perceive as social posturing, or China or whatever.
Don't shop at Dicks because your money is LITERALLY going to enact anti gun legislation.

Pandering is bad enough

Absolutely Apples and Oranges as you point out

But let’s keep in mind the Apples and Oranges are both fruit

Pandering is bad enough

Absolutely Apples and Oranges as you point out

But let’s keep in mind the Apples and Oranges are both fruit
OK, apples and giraffes. I understand your point, but one is an annoyance and inconvenience and social preening. The other is a direct and purposeful attack.

OK, apples and giraffes. I understand your point, but one is an annoyance and inconvenience and social preening. The other is a direct and purposeful attack.

I am in no way saying they are the exact same - One is obviously more hideous

What I am saying is they are both unacceptable

One is picking your nose & The other is picking your nose and eating it

Making them the same with varying degrees of vileness in my view

What Walmart did in my opinion is claim to ba a little bit pregnant

I am in no way saying they are the exact same - One is obviously more hideous

What I am saying is they are both unacceptable

One is picking your nose & The other is picking your nose and eating it

Making them the same with varying degrees of vileness in my view

What Walmart did in my opinion is claim to ba a little bit pregnant
I'll put it this way and leave it at this. If every company did what WalMart did, our 2A rights won't be affected at all. If every company did what Dick's did, the 2A would be a memory after the next Congressional session.

Geezus, what a bunch of keyboard badasses we have here. I don’t care to spend my money at Dicks due to their flip flop gun views but I’m not going to harp on someone else for doing so. I spend $158.00 per month on Comcast knowing the companies they own and how far to the left these companies lean. I watch movies regularly knowing most of Hollywood is a bunch of left wing kooks that support and raise money for the Democratic Party. Live and let live and buy your ammo where ever you choose.

Back
Top Bottom