• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo at Adv. Outdoors - INSANE!!!

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
419   0
Reaction score
Today I was driving by Smyrna and I decided to have a quick stop at A.O., to check ammos and others stuffs. They have tons of ammos, all of them. BUT, Boys, Oh Man... Their prices are just ridiculous and imoraly high!! I think by doing this, AO may will lose my visits for good... I can't understand HOW Academy can sell, with almost normal prices and AO can't. Are they buying their ammo from Academy and reselling them? It is just insane!
.22 - $0.25 per round
9mm - $0.80 per round
5.56 - $1.00 per round

And goes on and on. - I start a conversation with a gentleman, as we both were like "What is this?" kinda, with their prices. This poor guy came from Tifton area, with the hope of getting great deals. He didn't.

So, If you are here Mr Jay Wallace, I think you're going a bit crazy Sir. That's too greedy for me; you are taking advantage of a great Community of Left Alone Patriots that would buy some of those ammos and firearms.

Rant is over...:becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:

IMG_4060.jpg
IMG_4061.jpg
IMG_4062.jpg
IMG_4063.jpg

Today I was driving by Smyrna and I decided to have a quick stop at A.O., to check ammos and others stuffs. They have tons of ammos, all of them. BUT, Boys, Oh Man... Their prices are just ridiculous and imoraly high!! I think by doing this, AO may will lose my visits for good... I can't understand HOW Academy can sell, with almost normal prices and AO can't. Are they buying their ammo from Academy and reselling them? It is just insane!
.22 - $0.25 per round9mm - $0.80 per round5.56 - $1.00 per round

And goes on and on. - I start a conversation with a gentleman, as we both were like "What is this?" kinda, with their prices. This poor guy came from Tifton area, with the hope of getting great deals. He didn't.

So, If you are here Mr Jay Wallace, I think you're going a bit crazy Sir. That's too greedy for me; you are taking advantage of a great Community of Left Alone Patriots that would buy some of those ammos and firearms.

Rant is over...:becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:

Still available? Text me....867-5309. Ask for Jenny.

Back
Top Bottom