• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo Ban in California?

Anyone smart has already or is making plans to leave that POCrap state to the immigrant nation. Lets just build the wall around CA and let Mexico have it. Then stop all immigration from Mexico since we gave them the state and residents there within. New Yorks registration laws are terrible as well.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Oh well, I hope that the roads leading in from Nevada and Oregon are filled with vehicles filled to the absolute brim with “illegal” ammo and mags....

Now that folks can't write off state taxes on a Federal Income Tax return **** like this will end. You will see some of the most ridiculous things from states like California and New York in the near future as the money is diminshed over a few election cycles. Political Entertainment at it's finest!

As far as Cali, perhaps they should have spent this money on fighting wild fires.

Maybe if the ammo manufactures got together and refused to sell any ammo to cali, especially law enforcement and armed bodyguard services things might change.

Anyone smart has already or is making plans to leave that POCrap state to the immigrant nation. Lets just build the wall around CA and let Mexico have it. Then stop all immigration from Mexico since we gave them the state and residents there within. New Yorks registration laws are terrible as well.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Even before Trump came along I was telling everyone that California needs to be walled off. Since the Mexicans think we stole it from them I say we sell it or just give it back to them. But NOT without a wall and tons of razor wire.
As of Jan 1st the entire state of California was declared a Sanctuary State. And on the same day they started the legal over the counter weed sales. Now personally I doggie a **** about weed laws or who wants to use it. But there's still a Federal statute banning marijuana just like there's a Federal law about illegal immigrants. So here's a state that disregards Fed laws and imposes unconstitutional bull**** on the residents still dumb or unfortunate enough to live there. As Jerry Seinfeld once said " It's bizarrow world. Black is white,down is up..."

Oh well, I hope that the roads leading in from Nevada and Oregon are filled with vehicles filled to the absolute brim with “illegal” ammo and mags....
Probably a lot of guys in southern states with lots of 22 ammo leftover that they couldn't flip. Probably make their money back in California. Just gotta get it there.

Back
Top Bottom