• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo prices are only going to get higher

News announced tonight that over 2 million background checks for the month of January. Yes the price of ammo is going to get higher. Federal ceo states two or three years to level off
Can u give the source where the CEO said 2 to 3 years? Because that is contrary to what I saw him State on his latest video

Can u give the source where the CEO said 2 to 3 years? Because that is contrary to what I saw him State on his latest video
I am trying to find it now. It wasn’t the video that they put out. It was a short written interview, the ceo stated that if nothing changed politically the current shortage would last a year. If Biden started his gun control measures the shortage would double or more because of people hoarding ammo

I am trying to find it now. It wasn’t the video that they put out. It was a short written interview, the ceo stated that if nothing changed politically the current shortage would last a year. If Biden started his gun control measures the shortage would double or more because of people hoarding ammo
I think my earlier prediction that things might return to normal sometime in 2023 could be way off.

I don't know how having 10k to 15k rounds of any caliber you have could be called hoarding. Isn't that just normal?
giphy(11).gif

I don't know how having 10k to 15k rounds of any caliber you have could be called hoarding. Isn't that just normal?
Seems legit to me.
But since I just bought a pistol in a caliber I didn’t previously own, I’m way behind the curve on this one.
C’mon, man, where’s my stimulant chek? New baby needs hollowpoints!

Back
Top Bottom