• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo prices are only going to get higher

I got an email from a clerk in the Nigerian government. There is 5 million rounds of 9 mm ammo than an American expatriate owned when he died. He needs my help to get it out of the country. I just need to send him 50 boxes of ammo as a good faith gesture and to bribe the customs officials with.

bought 200 round of 12ga # 71/2 at Walmart yesterday for $44.00, cheaper than dirt had the same shells 25 rounds for $49.00. looked at several other on line retailers, anywhere from 25 rounds for $25.00 and up. lot of price gouging going on. So for you who want to defend $50.00 for 25 rounds I will sale you some of mine at that price

bought 200 round of 12ga # 71/2 at Walmart yesterday for $44.00, cheaper than dirt had the same shells 25 rounds for $49.00. looked at several other on line retailers, anywhere from 25 rounds for $25.00 and up. lot of price gouging going on. So for you who want to defend $50.00 for 25 rounds I will sale you some of mine at that price
There's no price gouging going on, but it's very disturbing that people are still buying from China Mart and supporting communist regimes.

Back
Top Bottom