• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo prices are only going to get higher

Where do you think the computer/phone that you're using to cruise the ole ODT was made?

:pop2:
Yeah, have you tried to find a domestically produced computer? I will not willingly support commies. Is it impossible to not send them SOME money...of course, but I'm not going to shop somewhere that actively supports them when there are better options.

Yeah, have you tried to find a domestically produced computer? I will not willingly support commies. Is it impossible to not send them SOME money...of course, but I'm not going to shop somewhere that actively supports them when there are better options.
You think paying $50 for 25 shotgun shells versus paying 50 for 200 is a better option? I call it support my financial well-being to get the lease amount of expense for said product

You think paying $50 for 25 shotgun shells versus paying 50 for 200 is a better option? I call it support my financial well-being to get the lease amount of expense for said product
Is that the disparity in price between commie and non commie retailers? It’s not, you’re simply creating a straw man argument because you know you’re wrong. Man up and own it. Even if it were, my priorities are in a much different place than yours. Sorry about your shortsightedness.

It appears 7.62x39 prices have dropped some. I'm seeing the lowest prices from .45 to .50 cents per round, when there were at least .50 to .60 cents a couple of weeks ago. Don't know if we'll see .25 per/rd again anytime soon, but it hopefully will continue to go down.

upload_2021-2-5_8-4-37.png

Back
Top Bottom