• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo prices are only going to get higher

Is that the disparity in price between commie and non commie retailers? It’s not, you’re simply creating a straw man argument because you know you’re wrong. Man up and own it. Even if it were, my priorities are in a much different place than yours. Sorry about your shortsightedness.
Yea like cheaper than dirt doesn't sale any products made in China. Hell there are very few retailers that don't sale China made products. Including your LGS. I am not wrong, im just not stupid. Why would anyone pay more for the same product? Where is it you buy ammo that does not sale any China made products? And just for the record I hate Walmart for a number of reasons. I also hate red lights but I still use them

Yea like cheaper than dirt doesn't sale any products made in China. Hell there are very few retailers that don't sale China made products. Including your LGS. I am not wrong, im just not stupid. Why would anyone pay more for the same product? Where is it you buy ammo that does not sale any China made products? And just for the record I hate Walmart for a number of reasons. I also hate red lights but I still use them
First off, it’s “sell”, not sale. Secondly, sgammo is where most of mine has come from. Even a gun shop that sells a few Chinese made goods, they don’t make their living from it.

First off, it’s “sell”, not sale. Secondly, sgammo is where most of mine has come from. Even a gun shop that sells a few Chinese made goods, they don’t make their living from it.
Technically "sale" is the correct verb for use on ODT. Otherwise members of the brotherhood see "sell" and think that means you are offering a discount.

Technically "sale" is the correct verb for use on ODT. Otherwise members of the brotherhood see "sell" and think that means you are offering a discount.
I just use "SAIL" and that way I'll always be right no matter what the context is. It's really that simple. :pound:

I always use "SAIL" and that way I'll always be right no matter what the context is. It's really that simple. :pound:

I see "Sail" and I harken back to the old days of Japanese cartoons saying things like "All your base are belong to us" before they got decent translators.

You really should take your panties off and untangle them, they have u all worked up. So what you are saying is, it is ok to support the communist a little bit. Where do you draw the line? Is Academy, Bass pro and Cabela's off limits? What about Kroger, Publix and Ingles? Or say Mid-south shooter supply or maybe Midway USA? Man I am not even going to ask about Amazon or for goodness sake E-bay, that might truly push you over the line

What percentage of their, there, they're yearly Sales, sells sails, cells is to, too, two 2, much for U, You?

And what about all the American hating terrorist you support every time you by a product made from one of those Countries.

You, U can fool yourself but U you can't fool the rest of us.

You really should take your panties off and untangle them, they have u all worked up. So what you are saying is, it is ok to support the communist a little bit. Where do you draw the line? Is Academy, Bass pro and Cabela's off limits? What about Kroger, Publix and Ingles? Or say Mid-south shooter supply or maybe Midway USA? Man I am not even going to ask about Amazon or for goodness sake E-bay, that might truly push you over the line

What percentage of their, there, they're yearly Sales, sells sails, cells is to, too, two 2, much for U, You?

And what about all the American hating terrorist you support every time you by a product made from one of those Countries.

You, U can fool yourself but U you can't fool the rest of us.
Why do you want me to take my panties off?

Just keep telling yourself that feeding a machine that props up a communist country doesn't matter. Then bitch about the fact that there are no mom and pop shops left anymore.

Back
Top Bottom