• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo prices are only going to get higher

Why do you want me to take my panties off?

Just keep telling yourself that feeding a machine that props up a communist country doesn't matter. Then ***** about the fact that there are no mom and pop shops left anymore.

So you can untangle them, why else? If you are confused about your gender just go ahead and put me on your ignore list, you are not going to like anything I have to say. what color are those panties anyway, You're not + size gal are U, lol Oh wait you are not one of them Chinese girls trying to play hard to get are you?

I am not telling myself anything, Mom and Pop shops can not compete with the cheap labor markets in other Countries. Like it or not we are in a global market. I am not going to pay my local shop $50.00 or even $15.00 for something I can buy for $5.00. If the local wal-mart could afford to sell shell for $5.00 6 months ago and the local shop could afford to sell for $6.50, why is it now Walmart can still sell for $5 but Joe's gun shop is $50.00. Federal, Winchester, etc have not had a 1000% price increase... It is greed that has Mom and Pop selling 25 shells for $50.00. I am not down with that. Mom and Pop can kiss my @$$

If the local wal-mart could afford to sell shell for $5.00 6 months ago and the local shop could afford to sell for $6.50, why is it now Walmart can still sell for $5 but Joe's gun shop is $50.00.
If you really don't understand economies of scale, well..I'm not going to take the time to teach you.

Also, which items are Walmart charging $5 for that the local gun shop is charging $50?

*Ignore lists are for *******.

If you really don't understand economies of scale, well..I'm not going to take the time to teach you.

Also, which items are Walmart charging $5 for that the local gun shop is charging $50?

*Ignore lists are for *******.
economies of scale, 1000 percent difference? really? you don't believe that.

Federal 25 round boxes of 12ga # 7-1/2 shot. I have a LGS 3 miles from my house $49.99 per box, bought 200.00 rounds at Walmart for $48.02 including tax. That was this week. Cheaper than dirt had 25 shells for $50.00 also, so it is not just Mom and Pop that are greedy.

Federal 25 round boxes of 12ga # 7-1/2 shot. I have a LGS 3 miles from my house $49.99 per box, bought 200.00 rounds at Walmart for $48.02 including tax. That was this week. Cheaper than dirt had 25 shells for $50.00 also, so it is not just Mom and Pop that are greedy.
Greedy? That's rich! You're basically bragging about tossing independently owned shops under the bus because they can't keep pace with the communism fueled behemoths like Walmart.

Greedy? That's rich! You're basically bragging about tossing independently owned shops under the bus because they can't keep pace with the communism fueled behemoths like Walmart.
I didn't toss them under the bus, they did that to thesleves by trying to over charge people. BTW do you own a store?

Back
Top Bottom