• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo prices are only going to get higher

Is it just price that drives your purchasing decisions? What if the owner was a rabid Democrat? Convicted sex offender?

I would not by from them, or from some greedy person trying to take advantage of me. Why have you not answered any of these question you have been ask? like
You do business with commies everyday, why is just walmart the problem?
what about Bass pro, kroger. etc.
Do you think Mom and Pop are justified in being 1000% higher than their competitor? If so how so?

I would not by from them, or from some greedy person trying to take advantage of me. Why have you not answered any of these question you have been ask? like
You do business with commies everyday, why is just walmart the problem?
what about Bass pro, kroger. etc.
Do you think Mom and Pop are justified in being 1000% higher than their competitor? If so how so?
You're tossing out strawman arguments and don't understand economies of scale. I'm out until you get smarter.

You're tossing out strawman arguments and don't understand economies of scale. I'm out until you get smarter.
here ya go, for your use, maybe you should try reading it.

Economies of scale are cost advantages reaped by companies when production becomes efficient. Companies can achieve economies of scale by increasing production and lowering costs. This happens because costs are spread over a larger number of goods. Costs can be both fixed and variable.

The size of the business generally matters when it comes to economies of scale. The larger the business, the more the cost savings.

Economies of scale can be both internal and external. Internal economies of scale are based on management decisions, while external ones have to do with outside factors.

Understanding Economies of Scale
Economies of scale are an important concept for any business in any industry and represent the cost-savings and competitive advantages larger businesses have over smaller ones.

I can assure you walmart is not selling anything for less than they are paying. Their buying power and their ability to negotiate cost based on volume maybe greater , but not at a 1000% difference. You can't justify that and U know it. I am going to keep my cost down by shopping where the best prices are or until they give me a good enough reason to pay more some where else. You are free to over pay at mom and pops stores. I am looking out for my family, not mom and pops bottom line...

Greedy? That's rich! You're basically bragging about tossing independently owned shops under the bus because they can't keep pace with the communism fueled behemoths like Walmart.

I guess your listing for 1100 rounds of CCI/Speer 147 gr. Lawman FMJ's at $1.18 per round says it all...

Back
Top Bottom