• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo prices are only going to get higher

Does it make your panties moist thinking someone might get $1.18 per round for 9mm?

No, I could care less what someone else pays for ammo. Just pointing out the greed involved. Pretty rich to come on here and bad mouth the stores that are under cutting your selling price like you have a high standard of morals and at the same time post over priced ammo in another thread

No, I could care less what someone else pays for ammo. Just pointing out the greed involved. Pretty rich to come on here and bad mouth the stores that are under cutting your selling price like you have a high standard of morals and at the same time post over priced ammo in another thread
Well? "Overpriced" for who?

I’m guilty of buying, regardless of price. I just don’t know where this is going and I’d like to enjoy shooting and riding atvs on the hunting property. I can’t shoot if my stock pile can’t be replaced. I’m just happy to have found stuff on the ODT. Sure as hell isn’t a better place to go.

On a more positive note, tonight I found a .30 cal can with 420 rounds of Federal XM855 on stripper clips I didn’t know I had.
PossibleLinedKudu-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom