• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo prices at Walmart

mm30004

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
54   0
Reaction score
I was in Walmart today and I noticed that ammo prices has really went up since last week. A white box of 100 38 special target rounds went from $26 to $33...45's done the same thing...Have yaw noticed this at your Walmart? I wonder what's up!

Winchester black box 9mm for $9.47 for 50 & .45 ACP for $16.97 for 50. Same price for the last month or two. Did see them go up once in the past 6 months, but back down the next week.

Wal-mart corporate said by july they were going to pass on the full effects of inflation to the customer check out the jump on milk and other dairy compared to last year

Some of it may be a response to supply and demand. My local wally world can't seem to keep some ammo in stock...

Federal Champion 9mm was still $10.47 yesterday afternoon at mine. I haven't seen any Winchester Black Box at my local stores at all, only WWB and Remington UMC(or whatever its called)

I just bought some Federal FMJ's at WalMart last week and I notice that Federal has changed to a flat-nose, less polished slug. I wonder if this is a cost cutting effort to keep prices stable. The price was still the same.

I saw earlier this year where WalMart went up on milk from $2.68 to close to $4.00, but within a week they had goen back to $2.88 and have held stable ever since.

I got some Federal .40sw for $14.99 and some Federal 9mm for $9.97 the other day. Same prices as its always been as far as I know.

The walmart in newnan is also having trouble with FMJ's iv been there almost every week looking for ammo the answer is always "We are out" Rumor is they are going to stop selling.

Back
Top Bottom