• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo prices at Walmart

I just bought some Federal FMJ's at WalMart last week and I notice that Federal has changed to a flat-nose, less polished slug. I wonder if this is a cost cutting effort to keep prices stable. The price was still the same.

i noticed this also on some ammo i got the other day , wonder what's up with that?

What a difference a week makes. Was in Wally World last night and decided to pick up a couple boxes of 9's and low and behold the price was now $11.97.
Bit of a difference from a week ago. Didn't mean to mislead, guess it was just in the timing.

our walmart gets 21.97/ per 100 for 9mm wwb. had a few boxes of tula for 9.47/50. 45 acp is 34.97/100 when they have it.

What a difference a week makes. Was in Wally World last night and decided to pick up a couple boxes of 9's and low and behold the price was now $11.97.
Bit of a difference from a week ago. Didn't mean to mislead, guess it was just in the timing.

Same here. Was in WalMart yesterday and the price hike was in full swing. It is officially cheaper to buy most ammo online for me now.

it all depends on were you live.

Could not be more true!!! Wal-Mart bases their prices on local compitetion, not necesarliy by demand. Worked their part time for awhile. They have some interesting bussiness pratices that have got them into trouble over the years.

Back
Top Bottom