Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - August 29 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

    You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Ammo prices on ODT

Thread in 'The Pasture' started by Brown556, May 14, 2020.

  1. Brown556

    Brown556 Survivalist

    42   0

    Messages:
    332
    Likes Received:
    151
    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2018
    Location:
    Dallas, GA
    Rating
    100%
    Just about everywhere has ammo again, and at regular prices. Just throwing it out there that, for example, Bass Pro has 9mm Federal, Winchester, Remington for $10... 20 cents a round, AND they'll deliver it to your door free.

    I know this doesn't apply to 95% of the folks on here, but the other 5% of TP hoarding Karens...
     
    Toothpick and Bonecollector like this.
  2. Bonecollector

    Bonecollector Deplorable Supporter

    Supporter

    41   1

    Messages:
    12,428
    Likes Received:
    17,151
    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2011
    Location:
    Carrollton, GA
    Rating
    97.5%
  3. Brown556

    Brown556 Survivalist

    42   0

    Messages:
    332
    Likes Received:
    151
    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2018
    Location:
    Dallas, GA
    Rating
    100%
    StantheMan and Bonecollector like this.
  4. CUTBAIT

    CUTBAIT Survivalist

    8   0

    Messages:
    452
    Likes Received:
    351
    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2019
    Location:
    Atlanta
    Rating
    100%
    Show me 1k of 5.56 at normal prices and ill buy it
     
    bulletslinger101 likes this.
  5. Bonecollector

    Bonecollector Deplorable Supporter

    Supporter

    41   1

    Messages:
    12,428
    Likes Received:
    17,151
    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2011
    Location:
    Carrollton, GA
    Rating
    97.5%
    GA arms in villa Rica all day everyday an tomorrow, next week, next year....
     
    BIGLEW, TAK, Molon Labe and 1 other person like this.
  6. CUTBAIT

    CUTBAIT Survivalist

    8   0

    Messages:
    452
    Likes Received:
    351
    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2019
    Location:
    Atlanta
    Rating
    100%
    That arent relaods
     
  7. LARGO9

    LARGO9 The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

    Supporter

    66   0

    Messages:
    7,145
    Likes Received:
    6,112
    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2011
    Location:
    Key Largo Fla
    Rating
    100%
    What do you consider normal price?
     
  8. mgonza

    mgonza ‘Bout Tre Fiddy Supporter

    Supporter

    165   0

    Messages:
    7,927
    Likes Received:
    4,186
    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2010
    Location:
    Atlanta
    Rating
    100%
    The best prices on the planet are found here!
     
    Bushwick100 and Bonecollector like this.
  9. Bonecollector

    Bonecollector Deplorable Supporter

    Supporter

    41   1

    Messages:
    12,428
    Likes Received:
    17,151
    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2011
    Location:
    Carrollton, GA
    Rating
    97.5%
    They have factory loaded ammo. Ask anyone that gets ammo from them, you won’t find one bad review about them. Been in business over 40 years.
     
  10. Paynefree

    Paynefree Aint no calling for 1 legged ninja Supporter

    Supporter

    314   0

    Messages:
    11,795
    Likes Received:
    8,190
    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2012
    Location:
    Douglasville, ga
    Rating
    100%
    normal? im curious too. I haven't had to buy any so im not sure
     
    Bonecollector likes this.
Loading...