• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo prices on ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what do you meanYOU CAN BUY THIS GA ARMS BALLISTIC TIP AMMO AT GA ARMS FOR THE SAME PRICE AS I GOT IT LISTED FOR.. YEAH I CAN AND GA ARMS IS CLOSER TOO

Academy Sports. 5.56, 500 rounds, Winny, 179.99, .36 a round. Bought 2 last night. Snellville. Factory not reloads. They had plenty.

I have a hard time buying ammo now when you could get 1000 for $300 a few months ago. Im hoping if people quit buying .40cpr ammo just to "stock up" supply will catch up and we'll go back to normal

And what do you meanYOU CAN BUY THIS GA ARMS BALLISTIC TIP AMMO AT GA ARMS FOR THE SAME PRICE AS I GOT IT LISTED FOR.. YEAH I CAN AND GA ARMS IS CLOSER TOO
I have been buying ammo and reloading stuff from them for many years. I don't shoot that much so buying on line doesn't make much sense.I'm a couple miles from them and enjoy talking to them.Don't have to deal with the squad of dumb asses at the place in douglasvile.

Where is the GA Arms yall speak of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom