• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo prices

If Biden becomes the President of the United States I think you can pretty much say goodbye to prices that we used to know. He and the commie regime will tax the **** out of everything so it’s so bad nobody will be able to afford it and if you were able to afford it I’ll bet you every round in showcasing will be serialized. And before being able to purchasing you’ll probably have to provide a weapons registration card show that the ammunition that you’re putting against that serialized will be put against a specific firearm.

California’s AKA Commie-Fornia has been doing this for at least six years now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Along with ammunition prices and procurement of firearms in California, I know that blue states have been trying to produce, regulate or have the concept proven of degradable primers.

Meaning from the time the primer is produced it has a no **** shelf life of (example: 2 years). Then that round thats Recently procured no longer works past its expiration date. Meaning you can hit the primer with the firing pin/hammer and there’s no bang that happens. They’ve also been looking into disposable gun powder after so long after the date of manufacturing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of you are thinking like I am. Definitely is going to VERY hard to get ! A lot of restrictions. Will it come down to the legal area where the ammo manufacturers will be held liable for the actions of a shooter , like they’re doing with gun manufacturers ? I don’t see this as being a stretch in their thinking !

Back
Top Bottom