• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo sales

To add to my earlier post.. you better quit your bitchin and buy what you can when you can. And this has nothing to do with Biden. We would be in the same ****in boat with orange man in office. i will give reasons:
1. Wuhan shut china down. They produce almost all shipping containers.
2. To secure a container last year was sub 2k. Now over 18-20k per container.
3. Inflation.. i have already received emails from 2 firearms/ammo manufacturers/distributors that their prices will be goin up purely on inflation.

between inflation and shipping rates combined with a ****ty dollar value you will most likley be begging for todays prices that are already retarded in the near term. And that all depends on whether the biden admin even allows imports of such in the future.

i know a couple people that literally waited over 1 year for the atf to approve their shipments of millions of rounds ammo from overseas.

Maybe call them out when you see it? Just post in their ad what the price should be? Have you contacted the ODT price control board?
you know what will get you? 30 days in the hole. Just dont buy their **** at all. guy doing 25 ammo deals a month all at gouge pricing

Maybe call them out when you see it? Just post in their ad what the price should be? Have you contacted the ODT price control board?

you know what will get you? 30 days in the hole. Just dont buy their **** at all. guy doing 25 ammo deals a month all at gouge pricing

Use the report button when you see a price gouging ad. The mods will take care of it for you.

Use the report button when you see a price gouging ad. The mods will take care of it for you.
5g9wrh.gif

Back
Top Bottom