• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo Sightings - Post All Ammo Sightings Here

Yeah it seems the bots have taken over a few sites I had been using. Instead of having 5 minutes to place an order I now only have 20 seconds, maybe.

It’s getting ridiculous. I’m a lone buyer not looking to flip and even with my tricks I’m struggling.

The SIG 9mm I linked today is a new spec product for them and a 3 box limit; that’s probably the only reason it was up so long- the bots weren’t programmed for it yet (and still only 30 minutes, not exactly a “long time”)

I’m praying the manufacturers add captia to the checkout. Botters would get notified of availability by their software but would have to manually check out. (Which is how I currently operate)

Academy in buford had 250 round boxes of remington 9mm 2 box limit. I did notice some crossdressers going back into the store to double up when I left.
There still may be ammo there they had alot of it!

Academy in buford had 250 round boxes of remington 9mm 2 box limit. I did notice some crossdressers going back into the store to double up when I left.

Hahahahahaha no way. I need to know if the changing clothes is for real.

I doubt you’re gonna catch me in a dress for a box of 9...

I tried the Academy/Bass Pro run last week. That mess is not for me. Of course they didn't have anything to buy, but at 49 yrs old, I'm not going to run through the store like a 5 year old trying to beat other adults to the counter.

I heard Academy employees talking about catching people going back to their cars, changing clothes, hats etc and getting back in line.

Academy Buford has 200rd Winchester 556 $129.00
Had steel cases 9mm. Didn’t catch price. Had some 40 cal too at 11:10am
Just left Academy in Buford. Didn't realize the 150 round bulk packs of 9mm were steel cased until I got home. $50 per box. The 5.56 bulk packs they have are XM855.

Back
Top Bottom