• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo Sightings - Post All Ammo Sightings Here

20210323_123844.jpg
20210323_123808.jpg
20210323_123744.jpg

5-Star Pawn has this ammo and much more. Plus 365 Guns and more. .9m ammo is $35.

Check out the Ammunition section of the classifieds here. You can see who was standing next to me at Academy a little while ago. This place is really starting to suck.

agreed. we must have
Check out the Ammunition section of the classifieds here. You can see who was standing next to me at Academy a little while ago. This place is really starting to suck.

i went to truprep today to get some stuff i needed for a build. i decided to go to academy for maybe my second time ever and see what ammo they had. this was at about 1230. were you there when the dude, whom i am sure is a member here showed up with two friends?each got two boxes of 223. my first thought was i will be seeing those on the ODT later.

were you there when the dude, whom i am sure is a member here showed up with two friends?each got two boxes of 223. my first thought was i will be seeing those on the ODT later.

I don't think I was there then. It is pretty ****ed up and obvious though when a few guys are standing in front of the ammo calling people, taking pictures, checking online pricing and texting.

Some could be legit helping people out but why give people the benefit of the doubt at this point.

I don't think I was there then. It is pretty ****ed up and obvious though when a few guys are standing in front of the ammo calling people, taking pictures, checking online pricing and texting.
I feel like I'm the only honest seller in Athens trying to make profit and not scam anyone with gouging prices...
Some could be legit helping people out but why give people the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Back
Top Bottom