• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AMT guns, your opinion

AMT is the manufacturer that went out of business in the late 90's.....the S&W 40 is the caliber size. AMT was and still is known for the AMT Hardballer 1911 and the Hardballer long slide. They were the original pioneers in the first ALL Stainless Steel firearm. I have never had an issue with any AMT that I have owned!! AMT means Arcadia Machine and Tool Company.

I love mine.

Overpaid for it, but I love it.

Now, if I can just get my hands on the 10mm Javelina...

Attachments

• Pistolas 064.jpg
    Pistolas 064.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 21
Ya i've got a 380 back up and it is dead on with no fails. It's not real comfortible aiming but it is a damn good firearm. I've had it for years and never shot it. Took it to the range for the hell of it and was emprested. I've had a Walther PPKS and this is a better weapon then that. Stainless with no problems. I think all of there weapons are good with no problems. Sorry to hear their out of business.

I have the Hardballer Longslide .45 and the Automag II 6in 22mag. Both are good guns. I'd like to get my hands on the Automag III in .30 carbine. Just missed one at a gun show a few years back. The Automag II in is being produced again by High Standard. They're pricey. I'm trying to convince my Dad to sell me his 4in Automag II. He's not making it easy.

Back
Top Bottom