• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Amy Schumer Commits Suicide....

Her twin sister.........
rosie o ground hog.jpg

i was at a chicks house last night and she happened to have a shcumer special on

i **** you not, it was 15 to 20 minutes straight of jokes about her vagina

wasnt funny, wasnt intentionally gross funny either so it ended up just being gross :/

i was at a chicks house last night and she happened to have a shcumer special on

i **** you not, it was 15 to 20 minutes straight of jokes about her vagina

wasnt funny, wasnt intentionally gross funny either so it ended up just being gross :/
Girl friend watched some stand up special she did. Can confirm 15 to 20 minuets of nothing but vagina jokes. I just looked at ODT on my phone the whole time

Girl friend watched some stand up special she did. Can confirm 15 to 20 minuets of nothing but vagina jokes. I just looked at ODT on my phone the whole time
you get what im saying

i like me some gross humor....when its funny. 15 to 20 minutes of low brow from a chick sucks. its unoriginal and i could come up with stuff far more vulgar but there is little to no class in it unless it is done absolutely right and she is not a good comedian in that regard

you get what im saying

i like me some gross humor....when its funny. 15 to 20 minutes of low brow from a chick sucks. its unoriginal and i could come up with stuff far more vulgar but there is little to no class in it unless it is done absolutely right and she is not a good comedian in that regard
Absolutely. I now a few comedians that can do the gross vulgar humor and its funny, and she has potential to be funny but wants to inject liberal views and talk about nothing but her vagina for an hour strait so its just nasty instead of funny.

we had a girl back in college who had a large chest....we called her Awesome Audrey!!
===================================================
Amy Schumer is Chuck's niece/cousin....just what you would expect from a NY libtard.

Back
Top Bottom