• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

An AR15 is an AR15 is an AR15 .................................

Y
Please for the love of God STOP TELLING PEOPLE THIS BULL CRAP! Freedom Group IS Cerebus Capital. Bushmaster sold to Cerebus Capital in 2005. In 2007 Cerebus Capital formed "Freedom Group" from several gun companies it had purchased. To date Bushmaster firearms is part of the freedom group which is owned by Cerebus Capital.

I think this makes it the 5th time I have corrected you on this and yet you keep repeating the same lie. Stop.
You are correct. I got a fact wrong. Bushmaster did sell to Cerebus group. However Bushmaster was owned by Dyke I believe before Cerberus got them. I just my fact incorrect. Take a xanax it's just trivia at this point.

Watch the world burn... those look like they held up pretty well.
1782864b8d8433cf6aa43a5e8f15f897.jpg

I also think they stopped making cast lowers around 1990. They offered both up until that point. The marks on the lower identified the two If it was raised it was cast if it was recessed it was forged. There was a slight price difference of about 25 dollars if I remember correctly. For the money the consumer opted for the forged more often than not and so they quite manufacturing them around 1990. The fact that they were all cast is a wealth of grotesque misinformation.

Back
Top Bottom