• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

An AR15 is an AR15 is an AR15 .................................

When you take off a A2 stock do you see thread locker on the screw attaching the stock to the buffer tube. There is a place for thread locker. I use it when I think I am going to make a change there. Correct me if I am wrong but I think I mentioned this. Everyone is a gunsmith on here and are eager to jump in and add there two cents in and probably have built nothing but a PSA jammomatic. In my 50 years on this great earth I have seen I don't know how many gunsmiths do their thing. Each has their own tip and tricks. We can sit here and argue all day on who is right but just let it go. We are talking about staking a fu*king castle nut. Not setting the head space on a 475 H&H magnum. It's not going to blow up in our face. Stake the ******** nut add a little locker if you want and move the hell on. You people will argue on how monkeys f*ck. Just do it the way you want to and let others do their thing.
For Christ sake guys. Do you not have anything else to do. I am trying to build a rifle and I get a jingle because some slack jawed fa*got is trying to make his mark on the thread.
Go build something. If you know so much go to your bench and build and be productive and/or shut the hell up.
the-irony-22468156.png

very well said, but will fall on deaf ears.Only a FEW can do it right everyone else is always wrong.

Actually it was just random gibberish and 3rd grade insults but I can see where you would appreciate that.

View attachment 1483514

Actually it was just random gibberish and 3rd grade insults but I can see where you would appreciate that.

I don't think I hurled insults about monkeys ****ing until at least 5th grade...but I may have been a little slow lol...

I don't think I hurled insults about monkeys ****ing until at least 5th grade...but I may have been a little slow lol...
Good point, everyone's experience may be different. I grew up in Clayton county so we were already smoking and drinking on the school bus by the 2nd grade :lol:

When you take off a A2 stock do you see thread locker on the screw attaching the stock to the buffer tube. There is a place for thread locker. I use it when I think I am going to make a change there. Correct me if I am wrong but I think I mentioned this. Everyone is a gunsmith on here and are eager to jump in and add there two cents in and probably have built nothing but a PSA jammomatic. In my 50 years on this great earth I have seen I don't know how many gunsmiths do their thing. Each has their own tip and tricks. We can sit here and argue all day on who is right but just let it go. We are talking about staking a fu*king castle nut. Not setting the head space on a 475 H&H magnum. It's not going to blow up in our face. Stake the ******** nut add a little locker if you want and move the hell on. You people will argue on how monkeys f*ck. Just do it the way you want to and let others do their thing.
For Christ sake guys. Do you not have anything else to do. I am trying to build a rifle and I get a jingle because some slack jawed fa*got is trying to make his mark on the thread.
Go build something. If you know so much go to your bench and build and be productive and/or shut the hell up.

You've been dropping sig-worthy lines for a couple of days now. I think I'll keep my current one, but I could pick a few more out of this one. Well done!

Back
Top Bottom