• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

An invitation from a stranger.

Mike... It was kinda like that.

Bland and I were heading back over to Jeff's stand and I had taken a shot at some raccoons. I didn't realize my AR had a FTE.

After we picked up Jeff, we were in the golf cart headed back to the lodge. Bland shined his flashlight to the left and saw a group of piglets about 30 yards about. I was in the passenger seat and hoped out to engage the piggies. When I tried to shoot, I realized my AR was jammed and couldn't clear the jam.

I grabbed Jeff's AR and unloaded 18 rounds at close moving targets. When I emptied the mag I propped up the AR with my left arm and went for my sidearm since the pigs were charging.

It was quite a sight.. Looking back on it.. It was almost like I went agro on the piglets LOL.

Still embarrassed about it.. But.. Bacon is bacon.. Even if it wasnt enough for a 2 person meal :p

It was a sight. Who says you don't need 30 rounds to hunt? Obviously Jay needed more than a 20 rounder to take down a 15lb piggy. 30 rounds would have been much much better. See Obummer and dumb a$$ Biden you and all your little friends are wrong.

Just a thought, I wonder if he could do hunts for wounded warriors? That would be awesome for some of our veterans to go on that have been wounded.

I need a head count!!!

250 per hunter (up to 3 hogs) no trophy fees for ODT site supports
125 day lodging including 3 meals.

$375.. Cary is also gonna give ODT site supporters 10% off

Total is $337.50

Who is down?

I am down what is the date.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know if you need a hunting license to hunt hogs on private land.

Back
Top Bottom