• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

an upgrade just occured

I had a bone stock 93 back in 04/05. It was fun for a while. But I noticed that when I was out on the interstate with the top down and peddle to the floor it felt like I was going really fast. But then... a Camry or a Caravan would fly by me. Oh and I noticed that other larger vehicles would see me coming in my little car and pull right out in front of me anyway. It's like my Miata got no respect on the road. That one car broke me off of wanting little cars.

People pull out in front of 18 wheelers too
Had it happen to me several times when I was driving one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of em
IMG_20170226_101436.jpg

Seriously though I just helped my brother install these on his comptech boosted AP2. Don't know why as he never drives it.

The wife's car is just an f22 swapped AP1. She actually was wrenching with me as I told her if she wanted the engine swap she had to help.

Never heard of em
View attachment 1078524

Seriously though I just helped my brother install these on his comptech boosted AP2. Don't know why as he never drives it.

The wife's car is just an f22 swapped AP1. She actually was wrenching with me as I told her if she wanted the engine swap she had to help.

i had actually debated going the s2000 route but the price on this was just so much better and with teh money saved i can get all of the mods i want done in budget, though one i was looking at was actually a f22 swapped ap1, seemed like a fun car

i had actually debated going the s2000 route but the price on this was just so much better and with teh money saved i can get all of the mods i want done in budget, though one i was looking at was actually a f22 swapped ap1, seemed like a fun car
We are just Honda people. I'd never go back to the s2k after owning an NSX though. Selling it was a huge mistake as the market has gone way up again.

Drive what ya like

We are just Honda people. I'd never go back to the s2k after owning an NSX though. Selling it was a huge mistake as the market has gone way up again.

Drive what ya like

i would love to have an nsx but they are just priced out of my budget right now but that would be a blast

I've driven both. And the s-2000 just didn't impress me
No power at all until you wind it up to 9000 rpm .
Worse than an old Mazda rotary rx-7

A supercharged Miata was much more fun since it had all the torque on the lower rpm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom