• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And here we go again (School shooting)

Our country was founded on the belief that individuals, not government funded “experts”, know what’s best for their families.
In a nutshell, this is what it is all about. Do we, or do we not, have the liberty to decide how we as parents have the prerogative of how we raise our families? I have nothing but contempt for anyone who forwards a philosophy of "It takes a village to raise a child." Lionheart Lionheart and his wife have the right to direct their children until they reach the age of accountability. So do I. So do you. The rest is cultural Marxism, which is communism is sheep's clothing.

Video games, and that rock and roll too!

Violence/gun violence has been blamed on electronic games going back to the days of space invaders, Pitfall, and Combat (one blob shoots at another blob). The numbers have never added up, and in fact, the effect in those early days in particular was the inverse. The spread of at-home arcade-type game consoles was actually seen to reduce violent crime in the relevant demographics for a probably too-simple reason: if you're at home playing video games, you're not out on the corner slinging lead.

Look at the raw numbers of how many people actually play network-connected violent video games. It's actually the very same argument gun owners traditionally make against gun-grabbers who say that more guns cause more crime: billions of dollars worth of video games over multiple decades purchased by hundreds of millions of buyers. If the games caused violence, you'd know.

I have never gone along with the ridiculous notion that video games are responsible for murderers. It is a ridiculous argument.

I've been around every so called "evil" outlet known to mankind, and none of them have made me murderous, or evil in anyway, for that matter. It all comes down to mental instability. There are no solid answers, but I can definitely say that infringements on the rights of free people will solve nothing, except to empower and embolden tyrannical politicians, and immediately. That's why they are only too eager to jump at the opportunity to capitalize on these tragedies.

He also was a nerd who stayed up all night blowing people away on X-box. And if the truth was known, most of his buddies who shoot up schools were also blowing people away on video games. Or also on some experimental drugs prescribed by the family “expert” doctor.

But that might cost some big corporations some profits so lest just blame the guns.

I have read next to nothing about this latest idiot...But I need to know, and will hopefully find my answer without having to click on any of the stupid articles...Was this idiot on meds?

I have read next to nothing about this latest idiot...But I need to know, and will hopefully find my answer without having to click on any of the stupid articles...Was this idiot on meds?

I have only seen one allusion to the fact that he was on meds. But I can guarantee that if he was we will never know because of his “privacy” rights...and his doctor’s general liability insurance “rights”. And Big Pharmas political pull.

One look at his eyes in his booking photo tells me what I need to know.

But here are some troubling “facts”

https://www.cchrint.org/psychiatric-drugs/children-on-psychiatric-drugs/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-year-olds-with-adhd/?utm_term=.70f65071f3ef

Reactions: MRH
I have only seen one allusion to the fact that he was on meds. But I can guarantee that if he was we will never know because of his “privacy” rights...and his doctor’s general liability insurance “rights”. And Big Pharmas political pull.

One look at his eyes in his booking photo tells me what I need to know.
You're right. I'd be willing to wager everything I've got he is a product of modern medication...If the proof was undeniable. All of these little quacks are products of the pharmaceutical industry.

What meds? What's the link? Again - as with video games - you're talking tens of millions of people over multiple decades. If they were the cause, wouldn't it be crystal clear by now?

I don't know...Comparing video games to pharmaceuticals isn't even close to the same thing. And we won't see concrete #'s because no entity is more protected by big brother than the pharmaceutical goons. Hell they own many of our so called "reps".

I don't know...Comparing video games to pharmaceuticals isn't even close to the same thing. And we won't see concrete #'s because no entity is more protected by big brother than the pharmaceutical goons.
Compare the DSM-I to the DSM-5. As someone who works in mental health, it's most assuredly big pharma driving the medication of our kids. They don't need these potent psychoactive medications. They need parenting.

Back
Top Bottom