• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And.....it is gone !! Just like that.

It reminds me of the "Last exit before drug check" sign a few years ago on I16 heading to Savannah. My son and I laughed our a**** of watching all of the idiots pulled over on the side of the exit they thought was their escape from the check.

It reminds me of the "Last exit before drug check" sign a few years ago on I16 heading to Savannah. My son and I laughed are a**** of watching all of the idiots pulled over on the side of the exit they thought was their escape from the check.
That usually results in about a hundred + arrest.

It reminds me of the "Last exit before drug check" sign a few years ago on I16 heading to Savannah. My son and I laughed our a**** of watching all of the idiots pulled over on the side of the exit they thought was their escape from the check.

What exit was that? So I know where to pull over for a pick up.

Dude you must PM me the details.
Not much to it....someone opened a new account, posted a pick of what looked like yellow xanax in a bowl, and had an ad for all the diff drugs he would sell you along with a phone number and email address. Only lasted 15+ mins. I think about 30 something folks got comments in before mods wiped it. Lol

What is funny is all the stuff being tossed out the window after they see that sign :lol:

Back
Top Bottom