• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And just like that... mag prices already fell by $2. $6.99 at PSA

PSA's secret GA "presence" that now forces us to pay full sales tax kills any deal they might have. I am pretty much done with them.
If you research their Ga "agent" it's an apartment address in a complex, LOL. Not a warehouse, not a distribution center, not a retail store. An apartment.

If you research their Ga "agent" it's an apartment address in a complex, LOL. Not a warehouse, not a distribution center, not a retail store. An apartment.
more than likely what has happened is they hired someone to work in SC but that person lives in GA. Once they pay someones salary that lives in GA they have to register with the state as they have to pay into the state for a variety of reasons (unemployment, state income tax, etc). Once you are registered in the state you have a "presence" and then have to collect sales tax and other things.

I work for a company based in CA but because I live in GA they had to register with the state for the above reasons. If we sold things online we would have to charge tax and such on purchases.

more than likely what has happened is they hired someone to work in SC but that person lives in GA. Once they pay someones salary that lives in GA they have to register with the state as they have to pay into the state for a variety of reasons (unemployment, state income tax, etc). Once you are registered in the state you have a "presence" and then have to collect sales tax and other things.

I work for a company based in CA but because I live in GA they had to register with the state for the above reasons. If we sold things online we would have to charge tax and such on purchases.

We need to find that SOB.....now.

Back
Top Bottom