And now it starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopsBwell

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
70   0
Reaction score
In a media circus of sorts Feinstein is introducing her Ban legislation right now. One interesting difference between this one and the Clinton ban is that this one is perpetual and will not sunset

I've never wanted someone to drop dead of natural causes more than that crazy *****. I just cannot stand her and the outright grandstanding perched upon the bodies of dead children. Special place in Hell for people like her.

Don't think it has a chance of making it out of committee. If it does Harry Reid won't bring it to a vote, at least not right now. I honestly don't think it will have a chance. This is all grandstanding for their lib base. Then again your dealing with politicians one of the lowest forms of life know to exist so anything could happen

I am attaching a copy of the guns that would be banned under that low class POS Feinsetin's proposed legislation.

Feinstein-Weapons-Ban-e1359047805173.jpg

Last edited:
Something that extreme may not happen, but to right it off completely is a mistake. I didn't think Obozo would get reelected but I was wrong. I voted, I wish others would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom