• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

...and the hits just keep on coming...

Why don't you just move in with your sister until you can find something better?

I have my son with me so they wouldn't have room even if they had offered.

Have you considered changing your avatar to something not a dumpster fire?

Not sayin', just sayin'

...it really is a reflection of what this year has been...

...my landlord is also my brother-in-law...so the next family gathering is going to be a little awkward...

Yeah my brother-in-law kicked me and the wife out of the basement we were living in while building our current home 2 months shy of finishing said home. We were staying with her mom and he bought the house and decided he didn’t need us staying there. Sometimes family can be some c**ksuckers. We got over it, but you don’t forget those things. Best of luck to you!

Pack it all up in a 26' U Haul and head south to Peach or Houston Co. Plenty of yobs and places to stay. BTW I mentioned Peach Co because it's convenient to Houston Co and cheaper. Rent prices in this damn county are insane.

Pack it all up in a 26' U Haul and head south to Peach or Houston Co. Plenty of yobs and places to stay. BTW I mentioned Peach Co because it's convenient to Houston Co and cheaper. Rent prices in this damn county are insane.
I lived in Fort Valley back in the early 70's...I'm sure it's not the same.
I've had my CDL class A license for a couple of decades, excellent safety record and clean MVR so I can get a job anywhere and I probably don't own enough stuff to fill a 26 foot truck...not sure if that's good or bad.

yall need jesus.jpg

Back
Top Bottom