• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Annoying commercials

gamadmex4502

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
Where do I start? Here's my Top 5 list from both TV and radio. Feel free to add your own.

1. (TV) Crazy like Applebee's -- please make it stop!
2. (Radio) The new GA Lottery scratcher with the skateboarder (I think because I cannot listen to the whole thing, the most annoying voice I have heard in a LONG TIME)
3. (TV) Hulu's incessant commercials for itself, which are insane because you already should be very much aware that you are watching Hulu. And they are getting VERY OLD.
4. (TV) SimpliSafe -- the moustachioed burglar wearing a balaclava is as creepy as they get and not at all funny
5. (Radio) -- Alliance Tax Solutions (the inflections of the voice actors, esp the woman, are completely off and sound like a grade schooler reading from a book)

There are more, but these were the first ones to come to mind.

1. (TV) Crazy like Applebee's -- please make it stop!

This is the only one I have seen. About the 10th time I heard it, I had a startling suspicion. This is clearly really bad rap but what if . . . I looked it up and sure as day they called the song "country" and said the singer is from Mobile. I projectile vomited and then sobbed inconsolably for some time.

I hate almost all commercials. It's almost like that was all we were born to do is watch commercials. Now I understand for free tv that's how they make their money, but it's gotten way overboard like everything else. At least when cable TV started, they had no commercials. But like everything else, they implemented them into that segment as well. The quality and time of programing has fallen considerably. Time being time of actual program vs commercials

Back
Top Bottom