• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another COVID plandemic side effect

ODT members a little less friendly these days…

• Yay

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Everyone just needs more tacos

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters

Foxtrot Sierra

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
204   0
Reaction score
People around ODT seem to be really testy in PMs lately. This place - in general - is pretty friendly, but even established long-timers seem curt and short. I try and say good morning/afternoon/evening, thanks for considering, thanks for your time, etc.

Anyone else notice? Am I missing something? Everyone just getting tired of all the BS going on in the world.

It boils down to the Vax/Don't Vax sides they have become political and its what Brandon wanted everywhere, hoping those that did, would peer pressure those that didn't into being did's.
I say Brandon should get a huge jab in the butt dosed with whatever the hell they are putting in us, x100,
My Sis and Bro in law both have it + covid pneumonia and both were triple vaxed, what's th use.

It boils down to the Vax/Don't Vax sides they have become political and its what Brandon wanted everywhere, hoping those that did, would peer pressure those that didn't into being did's.
I say Brandon should get a huge jab in the butt dosed with whatever the hell they are putting in us, x100,
My Sis and Bro in law both have it + covid pneumonia and both were triple vaxed, what's th use.

Glad to see your eyes are opening. It's tough coming to terms with being deceived.

Seems with faces covered, unable to see expressions or smiles,
common courtesy greetings have gone by the wayside. Say
'good morning' while passing startles some people. Just try it.

Plus everyone has their plasticard statement showing how much
they really spent on Christmas. And it's due now. Somehow that
$35 minimum payment doesn't make 'em feel any better. Even if
they can afford to send $40.

As to Co-vid side effects......my ears getting string burn that count?

Hopefully your sis and bil will experience milder symptoms than if un-vaxxed. At least, that’s the latest line from fearless leader. Praying for them.

Re: Vaxxed vs un-vaxxed, don’t know why some folks care what others do regarding their own body.
Just wish everybody (both sides) would chill.
We’re both vaxxed and single boosted, think that’s all we’ll do. Don’t usually wear masks, nobody down here does, unless some business requires it. Don’t care what others do, their business, none of mine.

General lack of civility. Everyone is edgy and worried.
There used to be a rather small central core membership that has largely left the site or been diluted by it's massive growth.
They used to say that a true southerner would be polite right up until the point he was ready to kill you. Apparently manners and decorum are no longer taught and that too has been diluted by the influence of less genteel transplants.

Back
Top Bottom