• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another Crazy Day in Florida

My barber carries too, and encourages all his customers to carry also, sometimes it l@@ks like everyone is going to the firing range.
Great bunch of guys and always a wide variety of hardware to see there and to discuss also...

My barber carries too, and encourages all his customers to carry also, sometimes it l@@ks like everyone is going to the firing range.
Great bunch of guys and always a wide variety of hardware to see there and to discuss also...

just a wild guess but I'm thinking yote shooters barber carries

YEP YOTESHOOTER"S (one word) BARBER DOES ...

Sorry about the duplicates when trying to post kept coming up try your post later..

And now you have the rest of the story...

once again please forgive the duplicates hopefully they have all but 1 been removed...

Back
Top Bottom