• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another Democrat, another illegal SBR

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
376   0
Reaction score
http://www.13wmaz.com/mobile/articl...ional-candidate-cut-apart-ar-15/291-526898428

Mallard said she followed legal procedure, writing in her Facebook post:

And yes for all the NRA trolls out there, I finished the job according to regulation and turned it over to the police. Why are you more outraged about me taking a gun out of circulation than about our children being murdered in our schools?

Master Police Officer Tonya Pierce, spokeswoman for the Virginia Beach Police Department, confirmed that the rifle was in the department's possession. Pierce told 13News Now the ATF was looking into the situation.

Have you noticed that the gun control advocates from the southeast always preface their speeches and actions by telling us about growing up around guns and hunting and blah blah blah bull****.
It's bull****. Since when is that grounds for determining mine and my own's right to preservation of life? Just because your husband is a cuck and let you cut his rifle in half doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Why is it when some people decide they “do not wnat an ar15 in anyones home” that carris weight and support? Why does anyone care what another has in their home? This society with 24/7 “news” social media with its hashtags and all, i am so tired of everyone worrying about ever other person falling in line with some globalist utopia agenda.

Live your life let me live mine and treat each other as you wish to be treated. We do not all have to agree

Back
Top Bottom