• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another Democrat, another illegal SBR

hope she gets 10 years and a felony charge for making an illegal sbr. Some other dope did the same thing....if you really want to make the firearm worthless, cut the receiver apart, you can always get another barrel.

Dumbass.

She acts like it's no big deal...that she committed a FELONY.

Must be nice to be able to just throw away money like that. What a freakin' dumbass, and yeah she'll probably skate on any charges cause you know, "for the children". Smmfh.....
And her husband is just gonna put a new upper on it once the publicity dies down. She didn't cut up the rest of that rifle. If she did she should show us the footage of it. Empty meaningless grandstanding gesture. What was it Obama said." Just words, just speeches..."

And her husband is just gonna put a new upper on it once the publicity dies down. She didn't cut up the rest of that rifle. If she did she should show us the footage of it. Empty meaningless grandstanding gesture. What was it Obama said." Just words, just speeches..."
I don't know man, if the article is true and actual facts were used in it then she turned it over to the local police dept.

Master Police Officer Tonya Pierce, spokeswoman for the Virginia Beach Police Department, confirmed that the rifle was in the department's possession. Pierce told 13News Now the ATF was looking into the situation.

But we all know that REAL FACTS are seldom used in so called "News" articles. Smdh.....

I don't know man, if the article is true and actual facts were used in it then she turned it over to the local police dept.

Master Police Officer Tonya Pierce, spokeswoman for the Virginia Beach Police Department, confirmed that the rifle was in the department's possession. Pierce told 13News Now the ATF was looking into the situation.

But we all know that REAL FACTS are seldom used in so called "News" articles. Smdh.....
Reminds me of a Motorhead song called " I don't believe a word..."

Maybe we should start robbing banks to show how easy it is and then give the money to the police. This is the same thing she's doing. Committing a felony to try and prove her point. Lock her up.
There's an old Cops episode where a toothless old woman calls the law to her house. When they got there she handed them a fist full of rock cocaine and she pointed at the place/dealers where she bought it and told the cops to go arrest them. But all they did was arrest her for buying a controlled substance.

Back
Top Bottom